Monday, March 17, 2014

Another Attempt

Computers have not been my best friend lately so yesterday with all the "issues" (I hate "issues"!) I was having posting I just had to step away. Earlier this morning I was having more issues...finally I walked away from the PC which is in The Ark, and went to the Mac in the bedroom. I think the PC is destined to just be a slave for my Bernina software and not live online anymore. And I see a MacPro in my future! Yippee!
Let's try to post a couple more pictures...
Aaahhhhh, Blogger's not being quite as rude this morning! The block above is one of 10 in Piece O' Cake's "Walk in the Mountains" pattern. I started it in 1998 when we lived in Ohio and had visited Lancaster, PA for the Quilt Extravaganza. It's all needle turn appliqué and a little embroidery with many, many tiny pieces...maybe that's why after I finished the first 2 blocks it sat languishing in the hidden spots in The Ark's Closet! All the pieces fortunately found their way through moves to Florida, Oregon and finally made it here to California. Here's how it looks now...
I started the final block yesterday and then it'll be ready for the pieced border. Upward and onward to getting another UFO DONE!


Back to Stitchin' for My Soul (much happier activity!),
Nadine

No comments: